- Daily Rate: Free
- Reservations: First-come, first served
- Site Pad Material: large back-in sites with grsvel spaces
- Water: No
- Electricity: No
- Sewer: No
- Bathroom Facilities: Two pit toilets
- Laundry: No
- Cable TV: No
- Wi-fi: No
- Dump Station: Free dump station available in Helena approximately 30-40 minutes away.
- Propane: No
- Pull Throughs: No
- Back In: Yes
- Big Rig Friendly: Maybe – max 40ft
- Pet Friendly: Yes – Pets must be kept on leash
- Elevation: 5,100′
This was a great little free campground on BLM land outside of Helena, MT. There is not much to do in the area but it had decent service for working.
The campground had a nice river flowing along the border. Would definitely suggest for a few days or overnight stay.